Saturday, 14 February 2009

Random bit of info

Okay, anyone who lives in North West london or north london you will know what I am talking about. Okay. I cannot drive let me point this out.

Anyhow, I was being driven to brent Cross-yes driven...and no, not by the big Red limousine called Metroline bus!! A Car- A sexy car aCTUALLY!! Not a DB7, or a 911 or a Mc Laren SLR or a Bugatti...
anyhow, I was ssssssssssssssssoooooooooooooooooooooo distracted by this Mahusive poster of this rugby player in action...not 'in action' in action o....you derry people...I meant catching a rugby ball (a real one- These are not coded yarns...Im not trying to describe a dude wobbly bits gone wrong/mutated)!!

THIS IS THE STAPLES CORNER ROUNDABOUT IF YOU WANNA LOOK FOR IT..OMG...IT IS SOO BIG...I CAN STILL SEE IT WHEN I CLOSE MY EYES...A BIT LIKE HOW I SEE TYSON BECKFORD WHEN I CLOSE MY EYES...BUT WITH CLOTHES ON!!LOL!!

I was sooo distracted. The guy was catching a rugby ball NAKED!!! With his bothy all greased up..It was distracting and I wasnt even driving...I felt sorry for my prudish sister who was trying her hardest to continue to drive...

I have decided to post something as soon as it happens...I was gonna put Blogger on my BB but Mehn- if it gets lost...I might as well be lost!! you get me...
I trust you lot had a fab vals day- Mine was dry but its the last dry one in gonna have in my life...FOREVER!!! Y'all hear me? FOREVER!!!


FOr a second today I thought of all the people I have 'missed road' with...as per, the ones that got away...I didnt want to say it like that cos it makes it sound naff- when you say miss road you picture it like sat nav... 'after 300meters, turn left' in that annoying american accent- dont get me wrong, I totally dig the americana accent...I picked it up a few times while there (Same way I picked up hausa in nige) ...lol!! anyhow, The 'miss road' is derived from the grammatically incorrect 'you don miss road' saying often used to abuse someone as opposed to calling them a retard,cretin, heeediat,ode, mumu, ...and the list goes onnnnnnnnnnn!!

what else happened?? oh yeah...Does anyone work with people whose first language is not english...This does not include Yoruba btw... but sometimes it should cos mehn...dropping grenades...naw- im not just gonna diss Youba peep...I love you like Gari- and you know the love is deep mehn!! most languages ae like that o...anyhow, I was speaking to a work colleague who wanted me to organise something for him and h kept saying the client and the CEO of this company were 'playing with my toes' on this issue..lol!!and when you say that in a thick french accent while grunting and groaning down the phone..you cannot expect chicks not to laugh...I wanted to mute the phone and burst into laughter...it was ryediculous!!

SO ANY VLS STORIES...???

3 comments:

Miss Pearse said...

So, you r part of the non-driving crew...lol.
Naked rugby player ehn...hmmm...i hope it'll be up all year so I can get to see it.
Vals day is like every other day jere...kini big deal. So much traffic and long lines, it's not even worth it. Just be like me and make it fun for yourself.

Accents are hilarious m8...chinese ones get me rolling. But Liberians???...LMAO.....as in...i can never keep a straight face when talking to Afrikens...especially Liberians and sierra leoneans...jokes.

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

lol!

And I can only imagine that French accent. How are you?

Tininu said...

WILL U EVER UPDATE!!! IF I CAN THN U CAN