Tuesday, 3 February 2009

Omo you don make me fall in...*cough cough* I cant even say it!! lol!

Oh mah gash dudes- as in, I actually have time to BLOG!! Okay thats cos I have not been starbucksing again!! Those people are thieves!! £3 for a small cup of cocoa- im sure you have heard about our 6inch snow that stopped everything...

Well I had a fab night out this weekend...aside from receiving a very unnecessary message from my mate- I wasnt even pissed off though- Its like this- if you cant be bothered to halla and even say 'btw im alive but I wont be picking up my phone' that is cool... but dont just cut yourself off and then reattach yourself when its okay- Im not asking you to compromise your first class- Not at friggin all!! I'd love for you to get your first class and go out with a bang but the way you just dropped me around exam time was deep-

Not even a word blad!! Allow it mahn!! I dont mean to sound all homo but you dont just pick and drop me when there are trips to be caught!! Im not even that much fun so when you initiate meeting up, dont expect me to be all up on it!! Yes, I do sound like a homo getting all upset- maybe I'm bored...I dunno mehn!!

Anyhow, Whats new??? Oh yeah, I finally remembered the guys name- I dont know how sha but I do now- but he is mates with my mate mentioned aboves brother.

Talking of brothers, is 2009 the year when all the brothers are out and about????

As in, its like there is an obscene amount of talent!! Its sooo bad I dont know where to look- I suppose its time to start building up your portfolio before they start going into hiding again!!

But mehn!!I think I have found the one- like OMG- guy fine pass gari- and you know thats major- I have checked out our mutual friends so ill just have to be working within that circle...lol!! I sound desperate right??? hahaha!! Its cos I AM!! lol!!- Im playing...Nah, its cos I have not really like someone at first glance like that in a hot minute!!

Can I just ask though, if you farted and you just ate indomie (I know im a lazy sod- but gari was too much to eat this late!) what would it smell like....?? I think my fart smells of indomie but I only just ate it an hour ago...weird and Im sure you really didnt wanna know that!

Anyhow,
There is this other one that keeps staring when I dance when Im out- I dont know what it is and it is slightly unnerving- this weekend I saw him and cos we have a mutual friend but werent introduced, it was a bit awkward!! Anyhow, this weekend omo was out...when I say omo I am referring to him and not MR stare-at-vindi! I am not imagining things I tell you...
Anyhow, he was looking so much I lost my rhythm!! lol!! It was BAAAADDDD!!! I was cracking up in my head but it wasnt funny!!

Anyhow, Imma holla!

Peace...

2 comments:

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

mehn, you still dey blog? Thank goodness!

"Anyhow, he was looking so much I lost my rhythm!"

That was too funny!!!!

Miss Pearse said...

Haha...I saw on the BBC how d Brits were making snowballs and it wsa a massive one too...lmao...u guys r razz.

Yeah,...u sounded like u were PMSing there for a bit...lol. It happens to d best of us.

But for realzz...the men are out to play this year and I luvs it. I've been scoping Kenyan brothers yo...my mind got hooked on one last night. He was foine....but I was tipsy so, I'll wait till I see him sober. But I'll take ur portfolio advice ; )

The last part of omo was so graphic...haha...imagining you losing your two step just cracked me up majorly...lol.